Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
I really like it when they show vulnerability in parents. They aren't perfect, but they did everything they could do to help their child.

Double-page supporter
It's rare to see this kinda heart to heart between the king and prince in these types of manga/manhwa so this is so good!!

@Lost-Happiness
I'm sure he'd consider it unlucky considering his son is a mothercon. But the king does say 'every few decades' that's a small enough time period for literally EVERY king to have at least one child with that trait. Its entirely possible that its more unlikely to NOT have at least one child who's like that, and could be a cause for their family having so few children to reduce those odds. After all they have 2 sons and no daughters seemingly, they might have been worried about having a second son with the trait and turning their kingdom into super game of thrones if the two get interested in political battles against each other.

Dex-chan lover
When I read the novel, I found this 'logic' to explain the genius prince trope is so well done. I also like the unusual monarch loving relationship like this. They usually non exist :'D

It's just the ending tho,,,
I feel conflicted to know that their son 'fated maiden' probably his own (mother, then shift to) sister???

waw
the author really completes the plotholes and gaps that most "reincarnation stories" omits.

bravo!

Dex-chan lover
people's talking about ending this ending that, is nobody gonna talk about Cecil's giraffe neck on page xx?

Power Uploader
I like this story, but it feels like it's already over and the author is just trying to avoid ending his serialization.

@seekermoc

The original source webnovel for this already ended a while ago.

And yes the manga adaptation will most likely also be ending soon as there's really only some extra bits following this. They're trying to slowly cover the story as best as they can and I don't see any issues with that. The story is popular so it makes sense that the author and writer want to portray the story in the best way possible

Dex-chan lover
Dayum that background story is so good and original, it really feels like real bloodline legend (no magic, no demon, no dumb shit)

Dex-chan lover
Lol I like the way his mother thinks.
I hope there are still a lot of chapters from this.

Thank you soooo much for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread