Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo? - Vol. 7 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
didn't expect this edgy impregnation talk outside of hentai o_O
while the artist did draw hentai in the past and the author got one manga themed as erotica on here, it totally doesn't fit the series imo. not to mention that the magazine seems to border between shonen and seinen. but anything goes in japan i guess.

Dex-chan lover
I can't really remember which girl is which. Is she in the student council under the guy who can only win meaningless games or is she part of Guren's team but is infighting for thrill?

Dex-chan lover
Dude, just bang your woman... stop making sh*t so difficult....

Though you should probably start with your sister to avoid conflict.... but still....

Dex-chan lover
I can't really remember which girl is which. Is she in the student council under the guy who can only win meaningless games or is she part of Guren's team but is infighting for thrill?
she's the sister of one of the student council members, pretended to be weak so she can join into guren's party

but plot twist the sister in the council was just a decoy and the real mastermind was her

Users who are viewing this thread