Jishou Kanojo no Kouhai ga Iiyottekuru Hanashi - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so this was one of those fabulous, popular high school transformation debut series.

The dude changed 0 degrees, the girl changed probably 120, assuming she was a good student before and still is, so it's her looks and personality/behavior that changed completely.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes dude shows an ounce of masculinity and she fell for him that instance. I guess it's not the dumbest reason but you'd think there'd be more to it than that.
I mean, it seems that she was a extremely loner and nobody talked to her back then. So when the first person did something kind to her, she was attracted to him. Its kinda common, especially in manga. Its better than him doing this one random act of kindness and her being a yandere and going crazy, like that yandere girl in Ijousha no Ai

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it seems that she was a extremely loner and nobody talked to her back then. So when the first person did something kind to her, she was attracted to him. Its kinda common, especially in manga. Its better than him doing this one random act of kindness and her being a yandere and going crazy, like that yandere girl in Ijousha no Ai
I literally just read and binged though all of ijousha no ai last night at 3am, am i just curses to be reminded this manga where ever i go now

Contributor
Don't let her quick, easy fall and dramatic makeover distract from the fact that:
  • Number of times main girl is introduced: 3
  • Number of times main guy is introduced: 0
Even randos like Kobayashi sitting in front of Nichika Kirishima get names, but not senpai. The mangaka probably really wants the reader to self-insert. But I refuse. At this rate this guy is never gonna be named, so I'll just keep calling him self-insert-kun.

Speedreading idiot counter: 3

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Don't let her quick, easy fall and dramatic makeover distract from the fact that:
  • Number of times main girl is introduced: 3
  • Number of times main guy is introduced: 0
Even randos like Kobayashi sitting in front of Nichika Kirishima get names, but not senpai. The mangaka probably really wants the reader to self-insert. But I refuse. At this rate this guy is never gonna be named, so I'll just keep calling him self-insert-kun.
Didn't the senpai in nagataro not get named and is just called senpai or paisen.
Technically what he did is a random act of kindness.

Users who are viewing this thread