Jishou Kanojo no Kouhai ga Iiyottekuru Hanashi - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
bladerunner-2-trailer-watch-8bd914b0-744f-43fe-9904-2564e9d7e15c.jpg

Contributor
I admit I got baited by the two-side up black twintails girl. The arrow was off after all, it didn't exactly point to the juice box...
Or maybe the arrow was correct. It was pointing at her chest uniform bow tie. If so, he was lying and actually locked on at the girl...

I'd be surprised, but it would be funny if Nichika suddenly changed her hairstyle to that the very next day.

Usual counter:
  • Number of times Nichika Kirishima is named : 4
  • Number of times self-insert-senpai is named: 0
Speedreading idiot counter: 4

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I admit I got baited by the two-side up black twintails girl. The arrow was off after all, it didn't exactly point to the juice box...
Or maybe the arrow was correct. It was pointing at her chest uniform bow tie. If so, he was lying and actually locked on at the girl...
Since that girl was the owner of the piece of garbage, I reckon the dude would keep staring at both, so the arrow wouldn't be wrong in that sense. After all, he was waiting for those girls to hit the road so that he could remove the trash.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really liking this manga so far, just a wildly different approach compared to many other rom-coms, I have no idea what to expect since they aren't really a couple but she already declared herself his girlfriend, so I'm really looking forward to how exactly this will play out

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so when does she start stabbing my guy for looking in the general direction of a female cat? Not that I'm looking for that but if it happens ... I wouldn't be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread