Jishou Kanojo no Kouhai ga Iiyottekuru Hanashi - Ch. 4

I admit I got baited by the two-side up black twintails girl. The arrow was off after all, it didn't exactly point to the juice box...
Or maybe the arrow was correct. It was pointing at her chest uniform bow tie. If so, he was lying and actually locked on at the girl...

I'd be surprised, but it would be funny if Nichika suddenly changed her hairstyle to that the very next day.

Usual counter:
  • Number of times Nichika Kirishima is named : 4
  • Number of times self-insert-senpai is named: 0
Didn't we already now his name from chapter 1?

Dex-chan lover
She's so much less psychopathic than I thought after reading the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
I admit I got baited by the two-side up black twintails girl. The arrow was off after all, it didn't exactly point to the juice box...
Or maybe the arrow was correct. It was pointing at her chest uniform bow tie. If so, he was lying and actually locked on at the girl...

I'd be surprised, but it would be funny if Nichika suddenly changed her hairstyle to that the very next day.

Usual counter:
Bro might as well change that counter since we do have a name from the first chapter his name is naoyuki

Dex-chan lover
Thank Heavens that they threw the litter away together, so that neither risked back-strain!

Dex-chan lover

Usual counter:
Make that one

Double-page supporter
Let's clear up the misunderstanding 😉
Looking at the eyeline of his pupil, he really was staring at the juicebox - the arrow is where she thinks he's looking:

M5wukjS6ql5c.jpg

Supporter
Looking at the eyeline of his pupil, he really was staring at the juicebox - the arrow is where she thinks he's looking:

M5wukjS6ql5c.jpg
Yeah, author is giving hint and mislead at the same time. I really just joking about the arrow 😋

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, the cute and popular girl is in love with the gloomy outcast MC because he was kind to her once 3 eons ago. Totally haven't seen a dozen manga with this premise already.

Users who are viewing this thread