Jishou Kanojo no Kouhai ga Iiyottekuru Hanashi - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Was she making a pun like "I'm your friend who is also a girl". Cuz i don't understand why she keep saying that. And wish for it becoming a reality in the future. You are so confusing Kirishima.

Supporter
Youko, is that you?
image.png

Contributor
if he wants her to be his girlfriend, why does he refuse her so much?

It does say Fin too on last page.

I really feel like this could be adapted into a 3 volume series, this last chapter feels like we've missed like 15 chapters lol. Pulling out the she was a nerdy introvert from the library just came out of left field.
I'm pretty sure it was shown before that she was a nerdy girl that changed her appearance to get senpai's attention.

t28

Dex-chan lover
It does say Fin too on last page.

I really feel like this could be adapted into a 3 volume series, this last chapter feels like we've missed like 15 chapters lol. Pulling out the she was a nerdy introvert from the library just came out of left field.
Nah it was established in an earlier chapter that she was the nerdy girl in the library and she fell for him from back then.

Dex-chan lover
if he wants her to be his girlfriend, why does he refuse her so much?

I'm pretty sure it was shown before that she was a nerdy girl that changed her appearance to get senpai's attention.
Nah it was established in an earlier chapter that she was the nerdy girl in the library and she fell for him from back then.
Dwarfy2k said it was "out of left field", so they are aware, they just didn't like how it was "pulled out".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread