Jishou Kanojo no Kouhai ga Iiyottekuru Hanashi - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
It does say Fin too on last page.

I really feel like this could be adapted into a 3 volume series, this last chapter feels like we've missed like 15 chapters lol. Pulling out the she was a nerdy introvert from the library just came out of left field.
Dwarfy2k said it was "out of left field", so they are aware, they just didn't like how it was "pulled out".
"pulled out" bro it was chapter 3 😭
Do you remember chapter 3? The whole chapter went into it, how can that be "[pulled] out of left field?" Not trying to nitpick what you said, I'm just curious why you think that.

Dex-chan lover
Do you remember chapter 3? The whole chapter went into it, how can that be "[pulled] out of left field?" Not trying to nitpick what you said, I'm just curious why you think that.
I should have been more concise/accurate/worded, I mean the fact he knew it was her from the past just comes out of left field with no hints until that moment. Overall I like it all, think it'd benifit from being like a 3 volume series though.

Dex-chan lover
if he wants her to be his girlfriend, why does he refuse her so much?
Love is a delicate matter like that.
Also, the guy is tsundere. Because he has problems trusting women. And trust isn't made of just sexual desire.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they serialized before long 😁

Screenshot-2023-03-18-21-19-32-077-com-chrome-dev.png
uh, if both are hoping that, and she constantly confesses to him... why doesn't he just accept it? Or ask her out himself? What is stopping him from being official???
if he wants her to be his girlfriend, why does he refuse her so much?
this -^

"I hope we will be official before long, though"
Bruh we need serialization of this fast hahaha...
Naoyuki is really cool senpai, he still remembers Kirishima and loves and thats so sweet. And Kirishima is really cute kouhai, she loves and respects Naoyuki and it really shows...
Good read <3 ... Hope for serialization...

Users who are viewing this thread