Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 93 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Char, only guys can communicate through fists and come out as brothers. When women do it, it gets brutal and someone is going home in a body bag.

I feel like the plot really slowed down, we arr almost as far from the big battle as that was from the first chapter, in the past ~40 chapters barely anything happened.

Dex-chan lover
Char is the final boss. She's the only one that will stop Haruto's NEET life into reality after all. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
watch this...

These are my CONFESSIONS.🎵

Just when I thought I said all I can say my chick on the side said she got one on the way.🎶

Can we please leave school, it feels awful to have see protag have to work. Demon titties plot line is mid. Let's go back to the woods.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yh3tzsl.png

To be fair, he was. :smug:
I did not expect Char to be so accepting. Soon, she'll become the leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang, wait wrong manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the plot really slowed down, we arr almost as far from the big battle as that was from the first chapter, in the past ~40 chapters barely anything happened.
Agreed. Feels like each chapter is just an Omake. Or only one thing is discovered instead of a chain. I'm guessing we've been caught up with the LN or source material for a bit now.

Users who are viewing this thread