Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 10 Ch. 67 - Confessions?

Group Leader
Did we really need a chapter of nothing but:
"Hey, lemme in the school"
"okay"
?
Kind of felt like an empty pointless chapter.
Considering an Omake was added it was either a .5 chapter that was numbered wrong or the author was feeling sick and needed to put out something to make their page quota.

Dex-chan lover
Tia seemed to accept Charlotte being Weiss Owl awefully easily. After all of her hype about it the previous chapters I thought she'd be a little more... either disbelieving and need proof, or go all fangirl when she found out. Then again, she is Haruto's sister, and she knows he's amazing, so probably just assumes it runs in the family (which it kinda does)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :dogkek:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
char was worried about the shadow student council before, now she IS the shadow student council

Dex-chan lover
Tia seemed to accept Charlotte being Weiss Owl awefully easily. After all of her hype about it the previous chapters I thought she'd be a little more... either disbelieving and need proof, or go all fangirl when she found out. Then again, she is Haruto's sister, and she knows he's amazing, so probably just assumes it runs in the family (which it kinda does)
Tia found out exactly the same time who Weiss Owl was... Char literally outed herself at the very same chapter so to Tia, this confession was like ringing alarm bells that she should play ignorant. Tia just had the modesty to act dumb about it as she's terrified af from the antics of both siblings :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

With Char trying to be a good future waifu, and given how cute she is working hard, I don't even need coercion. I'll give her my support.

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this for an entire year and just caught right back up in a single day.
I think I've become clinically depressed now.

Fed-Kun's army
I almost feel bad for professor Tia, but this is karma for everything she puts others through.

Dex-chan lover
MC ships too much work.
Iris being set up as the ship
I personally want professor tia
Mom wants char x haruto
Char wants everyone to love her brother as much as her and is pushing for harem.

Users who are viewing this thread