Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 12 Ch. 84 - I mean, we're friends right?

Dex-chan lover
I prefer lazy protagonists (like here or in Lazy Dungeon Master) over lecherous ones (dropped Yuusha ga Shinda and Plunderer because of that, the former twice after trying to give it another chance).
Yuusha ga Shinda is one of those you really only keep reading because it's a fucking trainwreck that keeps getting more and more absurd the longer you watch, so you just can't quite look away unless you get out early on.

Dex-chan lover
He's really starting to annoy me, I wish there was someone strong enough in the story to whoop his ass, put him into a real bind so he has to work his ass off.

Dex-chan lover
Neesan, really?
mqWCYf2.png

As for the memes, isn't the series already one? :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
"We're friends... right?"

More like siblings but hey it's funny since he is passing all the work to his actual siblings :meguusmug:
He is a half-sibling with the sister, the king once mentioned she was a daughter of a late queen(probably deceased), also the reason why he favors her more(because the king and the current queen is on a falling out).

Dex-chan lover
Cant be mad at Char Haruto shes just a dorky proud lil sis afterall.

Dex-chan lover
Will there ever be a sibling reveal? I do want them to know at some point

Aren't those two actually his blood siblings?

If they become so happy being tagged as "friends" they would explode when they know the truth

Dex-chan lover
he masterfully relegated all his problems onto his acquaintances with 0 hesitation. i guess he was too tired from sleeping 24/7 to remember he can use his equally as lazy clone.

Users who are viewing this thread