Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Char Missed Me

Dex-chan lover
@GalladeGuy lol the author basically gave up on even trying to pretend that this isn't 100% wish fulfillment

Basically "I want all the conveniences of modern amenities with a side-dish of fantasy and magic"

(to be fair, that's, like, 90% of the isekais out there...)

i can see the imouto later browsing mangadex and reading manga "Jitsu wa Imouto, Saikyou deshita" in front of the brother..

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. His streaming account is still active, despite having died and grown to be about 16-ish; makes me wonder just how severe the time dilation between this world and Earth is. Also, with internet access, he could potentially e-mail his previous family, which could make for a funny chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Choose your own adventure!

1. If you want Char to become an otaku, turn to page - - - -
2. If you want her to become a gyaru, turn to page - - - -
3. If you want to encourage her to be a chuuni, go to page - - - -
4. If you want to isekai Char into modern-day Japan, flip to page - - - -

Group Leader
Isekai Internet connection...Guess he's lucky that he doesn't have to pay for it anymore.

He should be careful of his sister seeing those creepy Indian videos exploiting the kids-specific video algorithm with weird shit like Spiderman with Hitler and Elsa getting injections, that get past the filter.

Now he has the world's wealth of information on the entirety of human civilization literally at his fingertips...and I highly doubt he's going to use any of it for his medieval-esque fantasy world.

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong

Or sleaze. The world's wealth of information on the entirety of human... sleaze. No filter gets that completely out, and if you stumble upon certain pages on the wiki or tropes- well, even innocent searches on any search engine can open very dank rabbit holes.

Dex-chan lover
well if it possible to connect to old world's network and goddress can cross between those world
it's possible that he can open the gate and cross the world as well
i think he gonna create the anime but he just connect to old world's network and i like WHAT, infinity information access!!
if there's are problem and you don't know how to fix it in this world just ask your old world lmao fucking easy

Fed-Kun's army
@Vincentius considering that we could literally see stars that shine brightly during the night but thousand of light years away from us that very star has already died, time dilation between worlds isn't that much of a problem

Double-page supporter
This story got a bit too ridiculous now... Lol.

It's already been hinted that she's a super genius that can learn things super fast but to actually talk about anime and japanese things is too stupid! You'd think it'd be something for the first person he's truly conversation with.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, please tell me that out of site she finds out her borthers real name, and googles it, learning of what isekai is... it would be awsome

@Harry_Dong
Who doesn't want to see elsa farting on a toilet while a spider and vampire shrek fight in the kitchen and spiderman shows up with a foot fetish?
god those videos made me laugh at their existence.

Double-page supporter
@Jobslayer if she find it when still a child she most likely become more imouto...
except if she find that when she become late teen...

Power Uploader
"The details will be omitted".

It must have something to do with reversing the polarity.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's not that surprising that he can connect to the internet - he's been doing all kinds of weird stuff as if nothing, even creating a robo clone of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread