Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Rest for a Moment

I love how aloof his dad is. There's this weird person in a ridiculous outfit running around his territory beating up bandits and the like, held accountable to no one, and he's just like "alright, cool whatever"

wow 5 year time skip time for the inevitable school arc that none can hope to escape.
i wonder if Char will go along with him.

Dex-chan lover
School arc, the place when you met new friend, rival, and enemies. I bet that arrogant prince and cute princess is there too

Thanks for the chapter!
MC is probably going to get roped into going after hearing circumstances. Considering father knows MC is really the son of the king and Lightning Princess I doubt he'd agree to sending MC to capital for school without very pressing reasons. Think the MC's half-sister the princess pushed for it after being impressed with him? Frey is definitely going to cause a commotion between her personality and being beautiful even if doesn't reveal is a fox demon.

Dex-chan lover
I dont even remember in what chapter his barrier magic became i-can-do-everything-but-elemental-magic power.
And dude, it might be too late already, but you should stop spoiling rottern your weeb sister.

And here we go again with school arc... Those authors arent even trying T_T

kEG5YNO.jpg

Banned
5 years pass.... but neither he nor his imouto look even remotely different.
Do I really need to emphasise how improbable that is?

Dex-chan lover
black warrior comes by, shows kids a killer technique, dabs and then casually jumps off into the sun

Dex-chan lover
Wha? What happened to the tea party? They showed us them being on their way then he broke into the palace and now they are home and its winter???????????????????????????????????
I guess its my fault for expecting half decent writing cause it looked like the prince might actually be a cool guy underneath his superiority complex and they could become friends or atleast respect each other during the visit but nope 5 YEAR TIMESKIP
This author has skipped atleast 14 years of this story so far
If you cant think of anything important happening in 14 years then just dont write the story bro
Its not like the shit that we DID see was important either

Also is the artist drunk? charlotte was 4 or 5 before and now shes almost 10 theres no chance she still looks exactly the same
I would have thought this was just the next day without the box telling us its been fucking years

yep the dad def knows, he's been having these sus looks at him

Users who are viewing this thread