Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.2 - The Blizzard Dragon (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
@MrFakOff a golem. i forgot which chapter. this series is to wack for me to bear with re-readingWHYAMISTILLREADINGTHIS

After reading "The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen" i gotta say golem are really god tier, even before they tranform into a beautiful girl.

Dex-chan lover
> Riza, a very good choice of name for someone like her

> Frey acting like a snub, but not, and yet she perfectly demonstrate that she's the first mate of MC. If MC is batman, then Frey would be Catwoman in a funny and lively way. Then who might be robin? I think its the skeleton John!!!

> Riza, if you hide her horn and tail, SHE WOULD DEFINITELY A LOOK ALIKE OF REM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REM-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I was wondering of MC turns 15 or 18. For animals, they were sensitive to smells. If Frey found out that MC's begins to change smell a little bit, maybe Frey will find it masculine and ready to be Mate.
She was definitely that way because of instinct. She was that at first and until now, she moves base on her instinct and has shown in previous battles...
Well, she's a nagging woman, even the monster on the territory, she nags and they retreat.

> If MC has a solid foundation of life outside before becoming a shut in, im pretty sure she will find frey an attractive woman. Even Charls mom, he was charmed at first because of how beautiful and caring she was...

> At the end of the day, Otaku knowledge will be absorbed by Riza thru Charl, and enacted well by Frey and the Gang.
With the vast content of Internet and Anime's on MC's monitor barrier, Riza will show's MC how the 300 years of shut in to be done... She will be the role model of it.

thank you for doing the translation..I cannot translate unless using google..sorry I cannot help
I really appreciate all your hard work all this time, thank you

welp i guess we know whose going to be left at home and whose going with him to school.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for the chapter!!

I would like to help but I do 2 works and I have barely any time to sleep, hope you find someone soon.

ʕ •́؈•̀) ʕ •́؈•̀)

Dex-chan lover
BRUH, HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO HER DAMN JOB IF SHE'S A SLACKER.

Users who are viewing this thread