Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - Shiva on the scene!!

Group Leader
was he talking about himself or his brother?
I'm guessing that's the point. "You should be nicer to your son" can be understood as either "you treat Raiuss terribly" or as "Shiva is your son". So the mangaka could go with the king either realizing that Shiva is the abandoned child or they could go for the king suddenly deciding to baby Raiuss

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why he wants to stop the king from investigating though?
He's preventing the king from investigating the "riot", which was largely caused by Char's and allies.

was he talking about himself or his brother?
He's mainly referring to his brother, but at the same time he's also trying to hint how the king treated his other son.

Group Leader
I wonder when the protagonist will reveal to the king and queen that he is the child they threw away and when the two blood brothers will find out who he is!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when the protagonist will reveal to the king and queen that he is the child they threw away and when the two blood brothers will find out who he is!
See this is why I need to reread this series cause alot of the early stuff is gone from my head.

Dex-chan lover
"Apologize for the rude way of referring to me, the king of this nation"

Ah, yes. Demanding an apology from someone who has clearly shown how powerful they really are. Your survival instinct is truly astounding, your majesty.
panic and distress can cause someone to drop their iq to room temp. and in results making a impressively stupid decision.

Dex-chan lover
Was He speaking about himself or his Younger Brother?

Dex-chan lover
Both of his parents are trash but still alive and kicking. There's a foster bug mom on another manga, way nicer than these, and she died.

Users who are viewing this thread