Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Celebration Party!

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, almost every isekai gets a shit adaption. Very few have gotten good adaptions. And then there's a few that went well up until the last few episodes which ended up ruining it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, her name is going to be "Flay" in the anime? :question:
Yeah, that's her name in the licensed manga too. And while it's Haruto in the licensed manga, according to ANN his name is instead Hart, short for Reinhart.

Also, I believe that is Iruma's VA as Haruto.

Dex-chan lover
It'll always be funny to me when an anime gets announced and in one season it likely catches up to manga that's been being released for like 3-4 years by that point.

Dex-chan lover
The same mother that actually wants two of her children to be married to each other...

Geez, I was joking. I knew he was 'adopted' and I'm thinking "Yeah, Incest!" while stating that. They're basically siblings at this point, but their mother is pushing 'em together. ;)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It'll always be funny to me when an anime gets announced and in one season it likely catches up to manga that's been being released for like 3-4 years by that point.
One panel in manga can contain the information of half a page of an novel.
A minute in a anime can convey the information of a few pages of manga.
Manga is usually monthly, anime is usually weekly. Also take in the fact that anime doesn't do a 1 for 1 of everything presented in a manga (Nor does manga for a novel).
Once you know that, it's not at all surprising how anime catches up so fast.

Dex-chan lover
The same mother that actually wants two of her children to be married to each other...
One is adopted. No actual blood relation...

And don't forget it used to be customary for prospective marriage candidates to be adopted into a family ( sometimes at a young age..) with the express purpose for marriage into the family or into branch families in Japan . Especially at the nobby level.
And in other parts of Asia, and occasionally even in Europe. The things people do when they play the Dynastic Breeding Game never ceases to surprise..

Contributor
One is adopted. No actual blood relation...
Technically they are blood related, the MC's Father is the brother of the King, who is the MC's Biological Father.

Edit: Or maybe it was the mother...anyway the MC's little sister is the next in line for the throne, that's why the evil bitch mother tried to kill her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You guys are still continuing this right even with the simulpub release? I think their up to chapter 61 now. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
The blushing golem in the background is my spirit construct.

Users who are viewing this thread