Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

@SkDayVen My dude, this is an Isekai and in chapter 1 the goddess herself mentioned that she gave him a mana cap of 1002 and that it can only be read as 2 As well as he's level 2... I mean If anything I have to ask how you missed it so hard that you interpreted it as him being max level.

nono it was just shown as 2 since the standard is 2 digit numbers for max lvl, and some high mage was over 100 so the highest was in the low 3 digits and now our mc is in the low 4 digits which is not a good reason especially for a otaku to not find it but oh well

I actually like this MC. There's about 4 Isekai Manga's where i'm just reading because the path the MC and his character and personality takes is rather interesting. It's the same for this one.
It's not too much and not too low, which makes it really good to read for me. So, if you are into Characters, Personality and mental development, i'd recommend this one. 😃

@Muugen List them please, i'm following almost every "battle/power fantasy" isekai here and also some other adventure, reincarnation and the like. And drop-spama and axe-sama break my heart...

Ok, please either release your translations or stop deleting ones that others put out. It's rather irritating.

@Kelkelkol No, that's also a thing in the LN and WN, so the massive tonal shift was intended. I guess the author was like 'Welp. Have to deal with her somewhat realistically' and then just went right back to the casual tone afterward.

Aggregator gang
What happened to the other following chapters? 13,14,15 .....telling other translator to pull off their chapters should not be allowed in any type of form or circumstance....WTF! this has been happening a lot lately, scans hogging projects despite their lack of updates.

Wait, I thought there is no rule that prohibit sniping? I was waiting for the new chapters to be available to read from pc, but now they're gone instead? Wtf. I hope it's the uploader who deleted the chapters, because I don't think the other translator group and mangadex staff has any right to delete them as the uploader didn't break any rule.

Dex-chan lover
Who triggered the poor snowflake again into deleting chapters?!?! 😡

Group Leader
@Tearsax yes, I was actually still working on this up until someone suddenly sniped this manga (not even a month old back then). I was really shocked about it as well.
Though, I don't really know what happened about the chapters being deleted like that, but what I can say is that I didn't do anything and also am confused why those chapters were deleted as well when I checked it back again today after I got this info from a friend

Dex-chan lover
@Kurokurori
Then im gonna wait for your translation because "that" isnt readable.

@Jroll94 @conscript117 @fuadhika
Mangadex works as Mangadex staff wants it to work, not as you want it to work. That much should be OBVIOUS.
If you want fast shitty translations you can go to some aggregator full of ads and coronavirus.

Users who are viewing this thread