39665dbc-da88-4cd3-8391-9d0669f6f088
LegionGuy49 Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 9, 2019 Messages 448 Apr 13, 2020 #2 For whatever reason, on page 2 I heard the Spoiler Caesar death theme and read Asahi’s line like that
For whatever reason, on page 2 I heard the Spoiler Caesar death theme and read Asahi’s line like that
Hacete Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 24, 2020 Messages 6,156 Oct 2, 2020 #3 When Asahi collapsed, I thought he too became a vampire. Well, it would make a great plot twist if that happens.
When Asahi collapsed, I thought he too became a vampire. Well, it would make a great plot twist if that happens.
S SpaceTaco048 Aggregator gang Joined Feb 12, 2021 Messages 103 Mar 11, 2021 #4 Genjirou cross dressing was Akane's scheme all along!!! It was saved for this moment 😱
P parkourse Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2020 Messages 2,667 Jun 12, 2024 #5 shirou's spouting off some cool lines while dressed in a bunny suit (lol)
J JagdPanther Supporter Joined Jul 15, 2018 Messages 1,543 Apr 12, 2026 #6 parkourse said: shirou's spouting off some cool lines while dressed in a bunny suit (lol) Click to expand... The shot on 18 from the front showing he still has it on under the jacket legit made me laugh out loud.
parkourse said: shirou's spouting off some cool lines while dressed in a bunny suit (lol) Click to expand... The shot on 18 from the front showing he still has it on under the jacket legit made me laugh out loud.