Jitsu wa Watashi wa - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - Let's return to the future!

Dex-chan lover
Alright, that one caught me off guard. Youko was the new charismatic pervert? I figured it'd be weird for it to be Shiho, but I still never would've guessed her of all people. I guess her dad looking like such an old ass man after only being about 38 or so (it's supposed to have been about 20 years since he failed to make it to graduation) was a red herring of sorts?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, wow. I was guessing it was Shino & Shimai's kid (Yuka's parent).

Also, that military planning map was awesome. Spats vs Panties.

Fed-Kun's army
oh boy, re-reading this chapter after so many years brings tears to my eyes..

Everything was perfect barring the end of this chapter.

Why retcon your own perfect ending. It's like every non fluff chapter is actually a fanfic written by the originals author.

Here we are in the final chapters, but there are so many retcons/revives that you could just keep the confession chapter and skip to here with no inconsistencies.

Dex-chan lover
Youko as the Charismatic Pervert II? Perfect.

Not sure I like them bringing back the future kids (it feels a little too... perfecty? can't articulate what i mean well) but i guess the mangaka felt they had to in this series of good endings.

Okay I'm confused. Why did she make asahi wait that long, and why did she disappear in that timeline, I thought it was because of her secret not because of her being a cool beauty, and what does the earring signify?

Dex-chan lover
@Darudius I guess her charm powers went berserk due to her being super emotionally distraught. The earrings were given to her by Asahi for her birthday, you can see her wear them when they went to the amusement park as a couple.

@leusee
Oh right, thanks my memory is awful. Isn't it kinda sad for asahi. He's old and will probably die soon whereas she won't. That's the same in the new timeline right, regarding their aging?

Fed-Kun's army
that future was so weird the map had panties and pants as the enemy and allie territory wtf/

Users who are viewing this thread