JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 12 - Café Event

This is surprisingly slow developing series, but u can't say I hate it, since in other manga the leads are practically throwing themselves at each other. (Pls don't scream at me, I'm scared)

Theres Zero romantic tension between the dude and mc , she only hangs out with him because the milf and he's just cool with her as a friend.

The only thing that's kinda sad is that she probably wouldn't bother with him at all if it wasn't for the mom but that's the JOKE

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope the yuri-yuri atmosphere thickens!!

But pretty satisfied at the pace this manga is heading, still pretty calm and that's perfectly fine by me.. thanks for the translations as always!

Fed-Kun's army
Yuka dropping boulder-sized hints and Takuya being dense, it's funny, but I'm starting to not feel sorry for the guy.

Dex-chan lover
I love how our heroine already thinks of Takuya as a son. Shows she has some real family values. I was worried she'd think of Takuya as a nuisance, but she shows promise of being a good step-mom.

@Madmac

I honestly don't think the mc would not get along with the guy if it wasn't for the Milf, they have similar interest and knew each other before she meet his mother.

Users who are viewing this thread