JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 2 - Reunion

Fed-Kun's army
Ummm... *sweats* my comments and arguing with that troll user didn't cause the chapter to get deleted did it? I mean it was removed from several other sites too. But I keep feeling like maybe it was cuz of comments. I hope not. Was there just some revisions that needed to be fixed in the chapter? I got a notification that I had been quoted by that user again and when I went to check the chapter got deleted, and I was like oh shit

Ahaha, you just couldn't sit and digest your humiliation in silence, could you? Second this got reuploaded I just knew you'll reappear.

Just be leaving it here then.

my comments and arguing didn't cause the chapter to get deleted did it?
I mean it was removed from several other sites too. But I keep feeling like maybe it was cuz of comments
I got a notification that I had been quoted by that user again and when I went to check the chapter got deleted, and I was like oh shit
Nice chuuninbyou btw, I doubt you're that important.

(but it also makes the fact that you couldn't recognize narcissistic traits in main character much funnier, so thanks)

Fed-Kun's army
@nonameanonymous82435 I'm glad I got to re-read this chapter. I've been wanting to check to see if maybe you were right and she was actually a narcissistic user taking advantage of the son, but she's not. I mean how else is she supposed to see the mother at all? (before she was told to visit the cafe) If you were in the protags shoes you would have done the same. If the son is the only thing linking them of course she has to go through him to visit her house. She didn't flirt with him at all, he's just like all the other dense manga guys and seeing things that aren't there. If he was more aware he could tell she was gushing all over his mother. So no you're wrong main girl is not a horrible person. And I didn't see a ring on her finger either (at least on her right hand) We'll have to see in next chapters about if there's a husband or not, but I'm still betting there's not. I'm not thinking I'm important or anything cuz I know I'm not, it was the timing that made me feel that way.

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327 she could just... go to the cafe...?

i dunno if narcissism is really the right term, but shes clearly being a bitch here and stringing the boy along

Fed-Kun's army
@nonameanonymous82435 I guess we're just reading a different manga or something. You can't argue with stupid cuz stupid always wins. You can see the disappointment in her face when he says his mother won't be home until late. He should have thought that was weird that if she wanted to be with him as a possible girlfriend she would be glad the mom wouldn't be there to interrupt them, but she was clearly disappointed. She hasn't flirted with him not even once in either chapter and in constrast acts like a maiden in love blushing all over the mom. Tell me of any instances that make her out to be a narcissistic user that shows she has no respect for the mom being married or where she's shown to be stringing the dude along. There are none. Even he invited her to the cafe in the first place. She only went along cuz he mentioned his mom. The dude is just dense. @Forikorder I've commented on that before it was deleted. That since now she has been invited to the cafe she probably won't use the boy as a proxy to see the mom. Also she was shown being concerned about her possibly not being single. She has a genuine crush and is cautiously trying to get closer to the mom. She needs to ask about his dad, and I bet if she knew she was married she wouldn't be a home wrecker. I doubt she would want to start an adulterous relationship, she doesn't seem like the type to do that.

Dex-chan lover
@forikorder

soooo, a girl can't just ask a guy to hang out like that even though she has no romantic interest in him? she's automatically "stringing him along" even though she hadn't once flirted with him ir showed that kind of intention?
it's her fault that he thinks that she want him? even he hasn't even asked her if she was interested for her to shut him down.
or are you saying that every time a girl talks to a guy or wants to hang out she has to add that she's just talking normally and not flirting or romantically interested in him? because it's otherwise automatically assumed that she wants to bang him

@CSmith327
Listen, I don't care about your delusions anymore. It's over and it's been over for some time now - by your decision.
You can't argue with stupid cuz stupid always wins.
Nah, it's what idiots tell themselves to cope when they don't know how to substantiate their claims. Or when they contradict themselves.

With that said, I still maintain that who-cares what-her-name-is-chan is a:
fairly disgusting exploitative narcissistic machiavellian protag.
and no amount of your reeing will change it.

Fed-Kun's army
@nonameanonymous82435 Oh so you're going to give up now while insulting me in the process because you can't prove how your look at the manga is right and mine is wrong. Like I said before you're the narcissist by arguing with everyone who tries to correct you. I've told of several things that point to her not being the way you've said. You saying I've said nothing to support my claim is wrong. I'm going to grab something to eat. If you want to bitch some more, I'll reply later

Dex-chan lover
@KakumeiNoHi normally no theres absolutely nothing wrong with that, but its pretty clear she had no actual interest in hanging out with him at all and pretty much ignored him the whole time, even in a purely platonic relationship asking to hang out with someone and then ignoring them the whole time is rude, like going over to someone house purely because they have the latest console and then playing single player games alone and ignoring them

she was using him to see his mom, thats rude no matter what kind of relationship they have (unless the other party is aware of it of course)

@CSmith327
Listen, it doesn't matter anymore. You've been deconstructed:

https://mangadex.org/thread/329117/3/#post_3239248

and repeating same 'points' again won't get you anywhere. Also, I really don't feel any obligation to respond to you anymore given that you'd already decided to ignore the 'argument' once, but only when you thought no one will be able to see the old thread anymore. That alone says enough.

(you even couldn't let it pass in silence and brought whole thing up again few minutes after reupload happened)

Dex-chan lover
The discrepancy between Takuya's expectations and Nakajima's true intentions is just too hilarious. I applaud our MILF chaser for her dedication.

@CSmith327
Oh so you're going to give up now while insulting me in the process because you can't prove how your look at the manga is right and mine is wrong.
Lol, I once got baited into the same kind of argument with that troll account you've been going back and forth with. Something about lesbian characters seems to trigger it, it's best not to waste your time.

Users who are viewing this thread