JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 2 - Reunion

Fed-Kun's army
@nonameanonymous82435 I don't care if people can read the old thread or not, in fact I encourage them to. They can see more of how much of an obnoxious troll you are, and how you're convinced you're right when you're obviously wrong and seeing things that aren't there. There's a lot of people like you who under any circumstances won't allow yourself to be wrong. I've encouraged you myself to give me proof of how I'm wrong and you're right but you couldn't. That long ass wall of text in the old thread didn't convince me at all. I'm just not reading what you're reading into it. If you proved to me I'm wrong I would gladly agree with you. Don't get me wrong I don't hate you or anything I just wasn't going to sit here and watch you preach shit about how you think the main character is a horrible narcissistic bitch that wants to wreck the dudes home and is using his feelings to get closer to the mom when she's not. Although it really pissed me off when you shamed me for being homophobic when I'm clearly not. @Serenata and @Betony are probably right about you.

@CSmith327

Listen, you've already been proven wrong, insecure, disingenuous, cognitively dissonant and a hypocrite.

To top it all, you keep repeating same points and expect new rebuttals AFTER giving up when you thought the old thread is buried.
"Get your shit together" already will you?

Although it really pissed me off when you shamed me for being homophobic when I'm clearly not.
Then you shouldn't have had tried to paint me as such by pointing out, unprompted, that "there's nothing wrong with [romance] being gay", when there was nothing in my original post suggesting, or even hinting at the possibility that I might maybe think something like that you shitty manipulator. Too bad it backfired huh?
@Serenata and @Betony are probably right about you.
Uuuuh, what a surprise. Socially approved charassassination persona argument dismissal backtrack, you're so original.

Fuck off finally, I'd given you the opportunity to do so like three times already.

Fed-Kun's army
To the other users trying to enjoy this manga, sorry for commenting so much. I only wanted to prevent someone troll-like like him from giving a bad impression on this manga. It's a nice web comic with a unique age gap premise. It's refreshing to see a female lead crushing over a cute milf like in this. I'm always up for unconventional yuri. This seems like it might end up a fluffy rom-com about a girl trying to get her male classmate's mom to notice her while being cautious and aware of their positions. If this goes the ntr route I will drop this and gladly dogeza to that troll and anybody else who said she was a horrible person. But as I see it that most likely won't happen. @nonameanonymous82435 I have nothing else to say to you, it's clear I'm not going to be able to get through to you

@CSmith327

Oh my god, can't you just shut up? Final counterpoint evaluation of m'lady's thinking process for anyone who might be interested:

https://mangadex.org/thread/329117/3/#post_3239248

I really have no idea why the first thing you wrote here was bringing up the old thread, but you should've had stayed quiet. I was done until you've jumpstarted the whole thing again.

And now I'm finished, you can have closing statement.

@Betony
Just a small correction you lying, snitching, tribalistic waste of carbon. What I have problem with is "brain dead, cognitively dissonant, hypocritical [and] indoctrinated readership base(s)" which I believe I'd hinted at in the Yamashita Tomoko thread.

What's quite funny is that you're doing exactly same thing you've been trying to do last time, which coincidentally is also the thing which m'lady above had unsuccessfully tried. <Adjective> minds think alike?

Shit I was so happy that a new chapter had popped up. But it ends up being the same. Oh well. Time to wait our next milf chaser adventures, this is nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Forikorder

true and I agree with all of that.

still if were going to split hairs here: the first time around she was asked by him to visit his mom's cafe because it was aimed at highschool girl and they wanted feedback.
yes, she only agreed because he mentioned his mom, but still it was about checking out the cafe.

the second time around she was the one to approach him, yes. did she only ask him to go get closer to seeing the mom? yes, she did. is it being mean? yes.
but that doesn't count as "leading him on" and trying to make him like her or fall in love with her just to get to his mom. you know what, I mean? she's not "leading him on" at least not the way I understand that phrase
and I mean she even directly asked him where his mom will be, but it was his on biaded vision that made him read into it.

In the end she asked him to hang out because, like some young adults, she felt awkward about just showing up to the cafe on her own for no reason other than to see her.
now that she was invited she probably will do just that and cut the middle man thing or just casually hang out with him whenever they meet in the cafe.

and looking at it from the other side: would you guys have prefered her going "behind his back" to see his mom in the cafe?

either way I feel like people would be complaining for no reason at all really

(gotta mention that I just blocked that troll now. I don't need to read the crap coming out of someone who has nothing else going on in their life and clearly has a very warped world view. I also don't care for people who seem to like throwing around lots of psychological and mental health terms after looking them up on some random google search sites and without any true knowledge about them :\ )

Jesus, the amount of "can't have shitty self-inserts" apologetia zombies. Deal with the fact that your avatar is manipulative, self-centered and exploitative character already kay?* It doesn't reflect negatively on you as a person, so stop this misguided and frankly bizarre displays of in-group preference loyalty because that actually do makes you look bad.

*whether you find those traits "disgusting" is entirely subjective and up to you dear reader

@elefantine97 I have a personal agenda against nonameannonymous the troll and its also very entertaining to toy with them, but I am originally here for the gay.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, a lot of comments considering the chapter's only been out for 4 hours! Looks like this mango's finally picking up steam :^D

Edit: Looks like the guy below me had the same idea lol

Fed-Kun's army
Oof. Legit feels bad for the guy. Kinda bums me out, as I just wanted the Age Gap fluff.

Dex-chan lover
@KakumeiNoHi leading someone on doesnt have to be romantic either, if there was someone you interested in being friends with, and they kept asking to hang out with you and then ghosted you as soon as they got whatever they wanted from you wouldnt you feel bad?

>and looking at it from the other side: would you guys have prefered her going "behind his back" to see his mom in the cafe?

why would anyone care about that? she doesnt need his permission at all to go to the cafe, it spares his feelings because shes not sending mixed messaged, it means the cafe makes more money and it lets her directly interact with the target of her affection

its only pros with no cons, even hed prefer it

since I've been addressed :

don't need to read the crap [from someone who] clearly has a very warped world view.
you mean yourself ? white-washing a character just because she happens to be your self-insert and anything ethically challenging makes you uncomfortable is pretty "warped".
I also don't care for people who seem to like throwing around lots of psychological and mental health terms after looking them up on some random google search sites and without any true knowledge about them :\ )
sorry, which specific terms used were related to "psychological" and or "mental health"? do you even know meanings of the words you're referring to? or how to "google" something for that matter? because spouting dumb shit like that really seems like you don't .

":\"

nothing in that mess below makes any sense btw (nor your initial "agreement"):

true and I agree with all of that.

still if were going to split hairs here: the first time around she was asked by him to visit his mom's cafe because it was aimed at highschool girl and they wanted feedback.
yes, she only agreed because he mentioned his mom, but still it was about checking out the cafe.
lmao, so which one is it? seeing the mom or checking out cafe?

the second time around she was the one to approach him, yes. did she only ask him to go get closer to seeing the mom? yes, she did. is it being mean? yes.
no, what she's doing can be called "mean" (at best). person doing that kind of stuff is called "self-centered" and "manipulative".
but that doesn't count as "leading him on" and trying to make him like her or fall in love with her just to get to his mom. you know what, I mean? she's not "leading him on" at least not the way I understand that phrase
no one knows what you mean and it also shows you don't understand the phrase's meaning.

she's exploiting his obvious emotional attachment to get what she wants from him. it's a textbook example of "leading someone on".
and I mean she even directly asked him where his mom will be, but it was his on biaded vision that made him read into it.
holy shit yes, it's not like that question holds totally different colloquial implication and we should all fucking assume that person of the opposite sex asking to "hang out in our house [with us]" inquiring about eventual [identical sex as them] parent presence is doing that because it's actually the parent who said person wants to fuck.

...you all right in there? because if that's what you'd have had assumed, processing reality must be rather painful experience.
In the end she asked him to hang out because, like some young adults, she felt awkward about just showing up to the cafe on her own for no reason other than to see her.
so? how does that change the "exploitative" aspect of what she's doing?
now that she was invited she probably will do just that and cut the middle man thing or just casually hang out with him whenever they meet in the cafe.
wait, so you do admit she was being a manipulative bitch who's been using the guy as disposable tool for her own means, without slightest regard for his feelings, future psychological state or what realization of her crush could do to his familial relationship? possibly family structure even, it's not like she knows whether the mom is single or not and yet she's pursuing her regardless.
and looking at it from the other side: would you guys have prefered her going "behind his back" to see his mom in the cafe?
...isn't it exactly what she's doing? in your own words.
either way I feel like people would be complaining for no reason at all really
...u know, it started funny but turns out you're quite deluded.

dunno what made you vocalize your insecurity in the edit, but you did and it's not my problem.
you also won't get the courtesy of getting pinged - not that it matters anyway, unless you were lying.

Users who are viewing this thread