JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Woof Woof (Cat)

Contributor
Well, at least Sumo is happy now, but i hope he will found someone else, because Haru don't really like him this way, and don't want to stop her job yet.

Aight done reading 6 chapters of this and i got several questions.
1. This is a question my brain asks to me after reading half-way through chapter 6, Why the fuck would the big tiddies onee san just be trying to comfort Haru and not asking that Chad to leave. The fuck is wrong with the security system there ? no fucking rules what so ever ? yea ya better find another Brothel with better security system, Haru just to be save.
2. Why would the skinny adventurer that is strong as fuck and has 3 cheat skills be wanting to stay forever with a slut ? like seriously that cute, pure, and thicc nun want to make a party with him and he just flat out rejected her request. Yea bullshit man i dont believe in womanly charm of a female that has got turned into a slut logic.

Dex-chan lover
@KuroRaze
1. The dude with the monster cock is the son of the security guild. I assume they’re just barely not stereotypical thug-like mafia or yakuza that like to throw around their power at shops that pay them for their services.

If the brothel mama can’t do shit against them, it’s because they have the upper hand in this relationship. Women have almost no rights in this world. Low class sex workers even less, I’d bet.

2. Chiba thinks he’s the main character, and because Haru is a girl he knows, she’s part of one his routes. He’s not brave enough to fuck a stranger, especially not a random prostitute. Additionally,

Chiba had a crush on Haru in the original world, although that’s only because she was pretty, iirc.

That aside, Chiba, being a loser introvert, doesn’t have it in him to make friends, or romance or court girls like normal people. Chiba thinks that being in a new world with cheat skills is what it takes to change him, but he’s wrong. You can learn how to do things without super powers in our world easily enough. Effectively, Chiba has not changed at all, despite receiving his gifts.

He fucks that new girl, Kiyori, and never teams up with her, stating proudly that he only takes fights he can win, and therefore, never gets hurt, so he doesn’t need a healer. He also never visits her, or talks to her unless she visits him first. When he talks to her, he only talks at her, and never listens to what she has to say.

Additionally, neither of them are aggressive in bed, and both diss each other to Haru that the other is a dead fish in bed.

Edit: I feel like the fact I had to write this out to explain this shows that people don’t seem to have a good grasp on Chiba’s personality.

It feels like you’re self-inserting into Chiba almost, trying to think of what you would do, not what or why Chiba does what he does...

Not a spoiler but

>>>>>”unironically preferring the pure girl”

Ffs. This whole manga is practically a mental attack on otakiu that value that kind of unrealistic ideal. That’s why Haru is the main character and Chiba isn’t. Most people that consume isekai would prefer not to hear Haru’s hurtful (truthful) thoughts and just see the guy fuck the gal and not have to doubt if she faked an orgasm.

Supporter
@KuroRaze
1. In that world sex workers are lower than trash so while the money is good the protection is not.
2. The dude is a simp and he wants to be with someone who is hard to get, he feels comfortable with, and wants to conquer like every nice guy.

Fed-Kun's army
e8a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If Chiba was a simp, he’d at least be trying to do things that would make Haru happy. Beyond making her a slave, that is.

Also, unlike simps, Chiba has actually fucked.

@Talismaster Well said. Also part of the reason people like to self insert is cause this medium is full of MCs created to be self-inserted to. Bland characterless guys who's only redeeming trait is to be nice and every girl gets wet for it.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster i have some questions:
do Kiyori and sumo get together? or at least are they happy separately? i like them both and i like when good things happen to side characters, also about the girl that haru is covering for, is she happy later?

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
Not yet. Sumo still likes Haru afaik, and Kiyori has reservations about changing the status quo, as she really likes the current atmosphere, and because she’s defiled (by Chiba) and will likely be defiled again. She seems to have confessed on the spur of the moment. Her second party after CHIBA, conspired and attempted to gang rape her. I assume she fears her future parties will attempt the same. Sumo seems to be really conscious about the fact that once Kiyori learns his real name, she always and only refers to him as such.

I assume Sumo’s mentality should change since Haru gets knocked up by her main and sole love interest, but the book I read didn’t seem like it was past that yet, as the events of volume 2 are mostly short stories, and not necessarily in chronological order.

I sorta reeeeaaaally want her and sumo to be together in the end. That’d be nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
holy fuck Chiba gets worst and worst? gangrape party? the dude really went the deep end and he still believes that he's the MC?

Edit: fuck sorry i forgot to make it a spoiler, its like 4am here, sorry again

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
Fuck, you read it before I edited it!

Chiba fucks her (consensually), and Kiyori figures out that Haru wasn’t being modest about anything she was saying, and that Chiba is a piece of shit. So she eventually dumps him.

Her second party, gets mad that Kiyori isn’t a virgin, as having sex with the dude is his condition for her to join.

Later, he (2nd party’s leader) seemingly pulls a 180, invites her to the forest with the rest of the party (including some other sisters (healers) that are alpha bitch backbiter types that hate Kiyori at the temple for being a goody two shoes... and they set her up.

Surprisingly, Chiba arrives coincidentally, saves her (after wondering if he’s developing an NTR fetish), and does terrible things to the men, such as crippling them, and forcing them to eat centipede-like creatures.

Regarding Chiba:
Chiba actually gets better, after he comes to terms that Haru will never love him, and that if wanted a shot at it, he should have never bought her service. It’s like picking an option that lets you get the hentai CGs early, but locks you out of the good ending.

Instead, Chiba focuses on Haru’s coworker, and actually tries to put out effort on doing things that will make her happy. And because she deserves credit, Haru’s coworker has actually been paying attention to Chiba, or the things she thinks he needs, not the things he wants.

Edit: Basically...

Kiyori’s contact with Chiba and Haru are really opening her eyes to how shitty her world is. She’s not becoming pessimistic or anything, but she seems to be expecting that she might not be so happy in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Huh this episode was great.

What I particularly liked about it and nobody really mentioned before is that there is no viable escape from this type of situations. They will repeat itself constantly. The girl will still meet with her boyfriend(with of course I am not taking against her), the yakuza-like guy will still come, but now with offended ego. Even temporary solutions like the proposed one day rest are just a window dressing as she can't afford taking it.

Dex-chan lover
@AngryFerret
Right? Seems a few people had more than enough complaints about the last chapter (the comment section), as if Chiba could actually resolve this like Sumo did.

This is not outright stated in the novel but,
I’m very confident that the yakuza-like guy just has a Terrible Tsundere tier crush on Shequraso.

He gets mad because the chick he likes might be sneaking off to see other dudes, and if acting out means people won’t buy her, he can have ease of mind. Additionally, it subliminally tells everyone, including his own goons, that she belongs to him.

Edit: Additionally, despite being overbearing and difficult, Mr. Black Cock Yakuza did not break into a fit of violence, and played by the brothel’s rules, when it came to buying. Kinda. And he left peacefully.

@Ihcky
Yuuuuuup. At least bland, characterless guys are genuinely bland or nice (sometimes). It’s revolting when someone thinks “I’m a good person,” and then proceeds to not do good things, or act like pieces of shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster

Yeah, I agree the author shows the contrast between two "otaku-like", introvert characters (Chiba-Sumo) and who actually try to present solutions and care about the other part. With is admirable as it tries to not just mindlessly bash on the shy people. But even Sumo's solution is not permanent. He can't buy her constantly and can't stay in the brothel all the time.

It's not really a spoiler just the continuation of discussion with Talismaster.
About tsun-yakuza, yup I agree, especially when the other girl says that she behave differently when nobody can see them. You can see a lot of abusive relationships like that, where one side is horrible jealous and trying to monopolize the partner.

I just realized how tricky it is to stay professional and don't misunderstand the relationships in the sex industry. Basically everybody here Chiba, tsun-yakuza and Sumo wants something more from the sex worker in situation where the sex worker doesn't really want that. All of them just projects their needs on the women. I mean it is not a ground breaking, sublime thing to discover but says a lot about position of women both in this world and ours

Users who are viewing this thread