Jojoni Deremi ga Mashiteku Tsundere Gyaru - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I don't use Discord enough but do you still get pinged notifications from very dated unread messages? Personally speaking it would drive me crazy to not clear my message log & seeing the red exclamation on my friends list. For the chapter itself, these last few "chapters" felt unnecessary unless the author wants us to dislike her & give us hints that she is unhinged enough to kill the guy or whatever. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
If you can't/won't trust your partner then you should just do the both of yourselves a favor and break up.
Also didn't they just get together like... 5 chapters ago and have been in each others presence since (Or at least it seems it since she's in the same clothes since then)? There's no way he could have cheated anyways.

Maybe I don't use Discord enough but do you still get pinged notifications from very dated unread messages?
In my experience only once if it's unread for like 20-30 minutes. You'll still have a little notification in the app but it's not the kind that should pop up on your phone screen as though it's new.

Supporter
Maybe I don't use Discord enough but do you still get pinged notifications from very dated unread messages? Personally speaking it would drive me crazy to not clear my message log & seeing the red exclamation on my friends list. For the chapter itself, these last few "chapters" felt unnecessary unless the author wants us to dislike her & give us hints that she is unhinged enough to kill the guy or whatever. Thanks for the translations.
Even if a dated ping came through, there has to be a limit right? I would think five years exceeds the statute of limitations for a notification. I could imagine a number of people that change phones within that time frame...

Dex-chan lover
"because you're... "
a what? An otaku? Which mean I'm the the so called virgin who can't get any girl?

She also said something similar in the previous chapter "even an otaku like you can deceive me"

She's so disrespectful and self centered tbh. I think she dated with him in the first place cuz she saw him as the "lonely otaku who can't get laid" so she won't worry about being cheated on.

She obviously love him but she's retarded I find her repulsive in these recent chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is getting worse and worse.
There's nothing tsundere here, she's just controlling and abusive.
And she was also about to insult him, but she stopped herself. I don't understand the author to be honest. Why do this?

Thanks for the translation anyway

Dex-chan lover
In the pc app you'd get their pfp along with an icon of how many unread messages on top of your server list.
In mobile I believe it just shows the counter of however many unread messages you have.

Even if a dated ping came through, there has to be a limit right? I would think five years exceeds the statute of limitations for a notification. I could imagine a number of people that change phones within that time frame...
I only get notifs when the message is recieved (or a bit after if it decides to have a stroke), I've never gotten any from old messages.

Fed-Kun's army
So, now she is this close to insulting him because he is NOT cheating.

At this point we have a valid reason to believe that she has some NTR fetish.

(And, if true, it could also serve as an explanation for some of her earlier behaviour.)

Dex-chan lover
a what? An otaku? Which mean I'm the the so called virgin who can't get any girl?

She also said something similar in the previous chapter "even an otaku like you can deceive me"

She's so disrespectful and self centered tbh.
This girl is getting worse and worse.
There's nothing tsundere here, she's just controlling and abusive.
And she was also about to insult him, but she stopped herself. I don't understand the author to be honest. Why do this?
That she stopped herself this time, when she'd have let that fly in earlier chapters, is objectively an improvement. Worst case scenario, she merely suspects that the POV character may take offense to such rationale and wants to avoid getting him mad. Best case, she's starting to believe it wrong to think that way.

Dex-chan lover
That she stopped herself this time, when she'd have let that fly in earlier chapters, is objectively an improvement. Worst case scenario, she merely suspects that the POV character may take offense to such rationale and wants to avoid getting him mad. Best case, she's starting to believe it wrong to think that way.
I do hope so :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread