Jojoni Deremi ga Mashiteku Tsundere Gyaru - Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
Do people eat the ice cream on their floats or do they let them melt to mix it with the drink. I'm not a ice cream float kind of guy. I'm more of a sundae/parfait kind of guy.

Double-page supporter
Do people eat the ice cream on their floats or do they let them melt to mix it with the drink. I'm not a ice cream float kind of guy. I'm more of a sundae/parfait kind of guy.
Don't let it melt, per se. The ice cream (usually vanilla) usually mixes a bit with the soda (usually a root beer or coke) and makes creamy foam which is quite nice to drink. After drinking that, spoon out a bit of the ice cream which usually agitated things enough to make more foam. Drink and repeat.

Dex-chan lover
Don't let it melt, per se. The ice cream (usually vanilla) usually mixes a bit with the soda (usually a root beer or coke) and makes creamy foam which is quite nice to drink. After drinking that, spoon out a bit of the ice cream which usually agitated things enough to make more foam. Drink and repeat.
I guess I've been making them wrong for the last 40 years. I always loosely filled a glass with ice cream and then add root beer to fill it. I guess I've been making root beer (or ice cream) submerges...

Double-page supporter
I guess I've been making them wrong for the last 40 years. I always loosely filled a glass with ice cream and then add root beer to fill it. I guess I've been making root beer (or ice cream) submerges...
I don't think there's a right or wrong way, haha. It ain't a highfalutin drink by any stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread