JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 152 - A Long Journey Ends; Farewell, My Friends

Only Joseph troll anyone like this.
Also this was an amazing read.
It was an amazing bizarre adventure.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if Dio did comes to life again, he just needs to have a smart personality again. This was a good adventure though, to the next part we go!

Fed-Kun's army
Man I kind of wish I hadn’t known that Joesph was faking, it would have made it better.

Fed-Kun's army
That was one hell of an adventure
It was just so great
Yeah, it had it's flaws
But it was really good and it will always have a special place in my heart
It truly was an adventure with good and bad things. I kind of feel like I participated as well and traveled with them
Lives were lost, but they will always be remembered
This adventure will always have a place in Jotaro's life as well as it has really affected and changed him
It was truly great, that's all I have to say
Also listening to Last Train Home brings everything together and just makes you feel what an adventure it was
Unlike the first 2 parts in the manga I really liked this one
Though I love the 2nd one, but in anime form more

no words can describe how much i love this series. no one can tell me this isnt an iconic series without mentioning iconic moments like this that make people go through real life emotions through a story of characters going on a bizarre adventure. part 4 is next but i dont like it compared to all other jojo parts, tbh i think part 8 is basically part 4 but better written imo. however i will read it anyways since i got nothing better to do plus i enjoy this series that much.

so I was looking back at some old chapters and realized how truly good this is prob second best part I have read diu being first but I love this part thanks araki for making this

The ending of this part is so sad, but satisfying. We have come a long way since Jotaro was in a jail cell. It was a fun, thrilling, and most importantly, BIZARRE, adventure. We also lost some friends along the way, but DIO is finally dead.... probably. I can hear Last train Home playing at the end of the chapter, and it really sets the depressing, but wholesome, mood. Yare yare daze.

Also why is Jotaro not completely soaked in blood?

The scene of Jotaro looking at the picture of the crusaders is also an anime only, but it makes sense considering the picture itself is anime only and was only seen in the manga in part 5.

WELP off to read the DiU manga.

Thank you to the translators and cleaners.
I have read Phantom Blood, Battle Tendency, and Stardust Crusaders so far. While I will say that Battle Tendency's ending was more satisfying to me, this ending definitely moved me more.
The thing I love about the world Araki created is that it is like our own, but with powers, while other manga craft societies built around being a ninja or a superhero. People seem to forget that
Jojo's world is quite like our own these characters can't just fight or go on adventures forever. So seeing these character depart and go back to their regular lives saddens people because it is so real. Anyways that just my take. I wonder what will happen in part four.

Wish they could've tried the blood transfusion with Kakyoin's body....but it is what it is.

@JKiller not possible. Kakyoin's chest was tunnelled. He says that the wounds are so serious he can't even speak anymore, so we can guess that his lungs were destroyed

And they could only restore Joseph because he only had throat damaged and 4 minutes of no blood.

Users who are viewing this thread