JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 18 Ch. 174 - Goodbye, Morioh- Golden Hearts

Dex-chan lover
That pose isn't a good way to end it!! In the end, no wishes were fulfiled as Kira didn't get his peace and people were empty even after their revenge.

All these fools saying the ending is "bad" (yes, I know it's just SSS, but look at the previous chapters' comments!), what's with them?? I absolutely love Part 4's ending! It represents just about everything the Part is about! Kira's last death to an ambulance, unnoticed, is thematically coherent and appropriate, and is honestly the best way for his to go, with an unsatisfying crunch
Okuyasu's death and return completes his arc of finally choosing for himself, choosing his town and friends over his brother.
Also... what's with that guy's hate-boner for Koichi? He's a damn good character

Fed-Kun's army
At first I didn't really like part 4 that much, it was still good, but not as good as part 2, 3 and after watching part 5, I thought part 5 was still better than part 4, I still think part 5 is better, but with reading the manga I warmed up to this part so much and I've grown to really like it much more. It's a great part.
@SSS26032002 You're really simping for all the villains and hating the JoBros and Jojos. Like Kira is a good villain and an interesting character, but not for worshipping 'cause he's pretty terrible as a person and is just evil
@Joshuaboss222 Couldn't agree with you more man

5f7.jpg

Josuke just casually 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖊:
zvuoca65kc6z.jpg

Part 4's anime is my favorite JoJo adaptation and the manga didn't disappoint. Diamond is Unbreakable feels like a very refreshing change of pace for the franchise, and I loved seeing Araki branch out into a more lighthearted and diverse story where the focus isn't set entirely in the battles.

Shine On, you Crazy Diamond! Time to check on Giorno's shenanigans.

Double-page supporter
The most amazing part of this is that Jotaro got his PhD while hunting down stands and a crazed serial killer.

The fuck?

My favourite part.It had a good ending and also has a good adaptation.My only problem is Koichi got too much screen time and made him seem annoying when he wasn't.Also this guy @SSS26032002 was being annoying always bashing on Koichi every chance he had

SSS really hating on everything, he cant be older than 12. not my favourite part but an amazing part nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread