JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 18 Ch. 174 - Goodbye, Morioh- Golden Hearts

Finished another Jojo part. This one was my favourite part so far. Loved how Araki did the slice of life take on this. He really did a good job at making us get attached to the town of Morioh and its bizarre residents. Even though this is the longest Jojo part, I wish it went going on forever.

Shinobu waiting for her husband reminds me of Hachiko, really sad
For those who don't know the ova about Jotaro writing his thesis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj_bUI1qKdQ

joseph started and ended with getting his wallet stollen. what a bizarre circle he has come around

I was supposed to finish this part in February, but I got lazy after seeing that it had 174 chapters. But now that I've finished it without skipping a single chapter, I feel fucking great! It's like I just put on a new set of underwear on new year!!

I really enjoyed reading this part and I could tell Araki had fun writing it too. When researching interviews it seems a lot of his favorite characters come from this part.
It's really different from the parts that came before it but its still really good. Kira in my opinion is definitely the best Main Villain so far. But the conclusion wasn't as satisfying
as I would have hoped. All in All, This part is extremely good.

While watching the anime, Part 4 felt drawn out for me, but the pacing seems better in manga, glad I read it.

Jotaro's thesis made me notice a pattern. He's from the Joestar family, his stand is Star Platinum, and he was researching starfish. Which continues into Part 5 with Giorno wanting to become a Gang-Star.

And thanks to @Mandra174 the meme man for occasionally making me smile while reading this part :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread