JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 5: Golden Wind (Official Colored) - Vol. 10 Ch. 87 - Clash and Talking Head Part 2

Dex-chan lover
oh my god i swear to god they're so retarded sometimes. aren't Giorno and Bruno supposed to be smart? Narancia isn't exactly bright but he still figured out that he could write instead of talk, even though it didn't work. Giorno should have caught on since he's been perceptive before. i mean Narancia just got his tongue attacked by a Stand and all of a sudden he's acting like a psycho and saying nonsense. what else could it be???

i know it's Jojo logic and i shouldn't be overthinking but god damn it

Dex-chan lover
Do they really think people can become restarted that easily? Ah, they are all one of them.

how does Clash only have a D in destructive force? that thing could rip your fucking neck off

Fed-Kun's army
Do they seriously think he's still joking? Who jokes around after nearly dying?

Fed-Kun's army
Do they seriously think he's still joking? Who jokes around after nearly dying?

For supposedly being the smart one around here, Giorno sure did catch a case of the Dense Motherfucker Disease...

Page 10: this is actually very smart on Narancia's part. Too bad nobody realized he is forced to lie.

Simply put, everyone in the gang share a single braincell, and it's Narancia's turn on it now.

Users who are viewing this thread