JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 - Vento Aureo - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Entering the Gang Part 3

Dex-chan lover
I just want him to Wryyyyyyy now.
Traveling through shadows is a good ability but the one who is handling the lighter is a homing object for the stand.

Fed-Kun's army
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAAA
Dio is proud, his son conquered the light
Dio is disappointed, his son is unable to conquer the night

i know that all the other people are talking about giorno mudaing but

can we get an F for mario

What would of been old man Mario's ability i wonder,a cleaning ability to help him with his chores.
F for Mario,Luigi is gonna be so sad

Aggregator gang
Ah if I'm not mistaken giorno was certainly pierced by the arrow, why Gold experience didn't evovled into requiem?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The stand arrow looks different to the required arrow. I think the requiem one has a little hook on it

Hold up, if DIO is only able to go in the night and black sabbath is able to move where ever when its night (assuming the only thing that can defeat it is sunlight since its a tracking stand which is oblivious to the user) who would win? most likely DIO but muda and za warudo-ing out of sabbaths ability might not work. who knows?

Back in Part 4, Kira's father said that the arrow chooses people worthy of a Stand ability. Maybe Kira got Bites the Dust because the arrow chose him twice? Or the arrow helped his Stand evolve, something like Echoes' Acts, since he has a strong fighting spirit and all.

Here, Giorno barely got his Stand (it's been like several months) and doesn't fight much (since he didn't even know what Gold Experience would do to a human 7 chapters ago). Maybe this is why being stabbed with the arrow worked like being stabbed with an arrow usually works. It just hurt him.

Giorno didn't get anything from the arrow because his fighting spirit isn't that strong (he's more into talking to people rather than beating them up), or because he hasn't mastered it and can't evolve it yet. Later in the story he'll get a better grasp on the things his Stand can do, but that's later.

And the reason he didn't get Gold Experience Requiem now, is because the Requiem arrow is different. It has a beetle on it. Considering how Polnareff couldn't control Chariot Requiem and GER used its ability on its own, without even alerting Giorno, I'd say the Requiem arrow makes a Stand self-aware. Standalone even (I'm not sorry).

Users who are viewing this thread