JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5 - Vento Aureo - Digital Colored Comics

It's a weak part. The antagonist is always fricking good. The antagonist in this part is amazing. one of the best. 6.3/10

Very nice artwork, awesome antagonist... some chapters really felt loooong and a few fights were sloooowwwww..... Giogio way too op, everytime he takes part into a fight you know he'll win 'cuz gold exp counters everything thrown at him yawn.

Polnareff's self piercing with the arrow made stuff overly complicated only to powerup Giogio's stand even further..

All in all 6/10 imo. Interesting characters makes up for the messy end and lack of humor. worst part so far... also wtf Fugo? Why was that guy introduced at all except doing nothing? Well, let's see what's next!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This part is basically the embodiment of "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

And I love it for it

Perhaps the most plot-driven part so far (meaning, excluding 6, 7, and 8), Part 5 puts comedy mostly aside in favor of intensity, action, and passion. A great refresh into the "save-the-world" plot that Part 4 skipped over a bit, with great fan service, lethal and visceral Stands, and new concepts to boot. Enjoy.

I just realized Giorno has the weakest stand of all Dio's sons....
🧐
All of theirs are Requiem level
🤯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2G39LDIMa8

You need to be listening to this OST while reading this Manga.

Dex-chan lover

This Part Truly was a Golden Experience, I thought I'd abandon the series here! I didn't want to know about Dio's Son! Yet, it was gripping nonetheless!
My Only Gripe of course would be Polnareff. He returned to only be slashed apart and to become a turtle... For a Polnareff fan, that really stung...

Users who are viewing this thread