JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Time For Heaven

I really like the aesthetic Pucci and Dio have going on just feels nice but evil

All these people saying they're gay when Dio said
(honestly I forget if this already happened but) he needs a friend who is above sexual desires, meaning Pucci, the friend he needed, needed to have no interest in sex

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

@jerhom pucci already read the disc so he has no use of it, the baby will be the key to achieve heaven. why he threw jotaros memory is probably because pucci doesnt need it anymore because with the baby he knows that he will win

Jojo fans: jojo isnt gay wtf are you talking about
STONE OCEAN VOL 11 CH. 94 - TIME FOR HEAVEN:

Playing Eric Clapton's cover of "Stone Free" at the start of the fight in this chapter really hypes up this whole moment.

Users who are viewing this thread