JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 11 Ch. 95 - The New Moon! The Priest, Reborn

i just want to say that ive been spoiled a lot for jojo and i known everyone that dies in jojo (except part 8 cuz thats still going on) and ive been trying to forget about the deaths for so long and i havent been able to, but now ive been thinking , i shouldnt try and forget instead i should think about all the great stuff that the character did and its no different than finishing a part and you never see the character again that survived. ive been feeling better after thinking about character deaths this way maybe you should too

The first protgonist death I wasn't spoiled on since Jonathan's death. F.F will be missed. For real this time

The fact that FF had a soul that moved on to the afterlife proves that she wasn't just some zooplankton or corpse filler, she was a real person that experienced joy, pain, anger, desperation, laughter and friendship. She was a being that lived with Jolyne and the gang. That shit really hits hard.

RIP in plankton, F.F. You will be missed.

MY HEAARTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
I LOVVVVED HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR!

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
im in grieving. f.f was such a good jobro please arak why'd u do this to us

Why you gotta do me like that Araki
You killed F.F. three times by now and each one was like a fresh new punch to the face and heart
Why do you love hurting people so much ;_;

FF's death was devastating, but Anasui begging FF to take his body instead also hurt me.

It felt like deep down, Anasui DID truly care about FF and wanted her to live on, even if it meant his own death.

This chapter is just fucking heartbreaking in general

Users who are viewing this thread