JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - The 3 Men Who Were Carried To The Hospital

Dex-chan lover
Everyone belongs to the Joestar bloodline now??!! Or these people were present but we were never told about them.

Double-page supporter
33 dollars and 33 cents... hmmmm. Anyways, Weather Report is a joestar???

Fed-Kun's army
aeUjtCI.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Wait why the fuck does Weather Report have a Star birthmark

Pucci became a Joestar because of dios body,makes sense, weather report and a stranger are Joestars and anasui is still alive,what the fuck araki

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Ok here are the birthmarks explained (I'm putting the names in capitals for all the people we know have birthmarks):

JONATHAN had a birthmark. DIO stole his body and thus he got the birthmark. Every descendant of Jonathan has a birthmark, including JOSEPH, JOTARO, HOLLY and JOLYNE.

So back to Dio. Dio's bone transformed into THE GREEN BABY so it also had the birthmark. PUCCI merged with the baby so he got its birthmark. Because WEATHER REPORT is Pucci's brother, he also got the birthmark (somehow).
Because Dio was making children with Jonathan's body, all of them got the birthmark including: UNGALO (the guy in this chapter), RIKIEL and GIORNO.

When Pucci resets the universe ,IRENE also has a birthmark because she is Jolyne's alternate counterpart.

In part 8 KYO NIJIMURA has a birthmark because she is alternate universe Jotaro. YOSHIKAGE KIRA and JOSEFUMI KUJO have birthmarks and when they fuse into JOSUKE "GAPPY" HIGASHIKATA he also has a birthmark.

These are all the people in the manga shown to have a birthmark. Johnny was never shown to have a birthmark and Josuke from part 4 only had the birthmark in the anime.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

ok let me just find out how to go to heaven and then i will try to find dio's bone and i will make it part of me or something. after all that, i am 100% sure that i am going to have a birthmark in the shape of a star on my left shoulder and i will call myself a joestar for heaven's sake. oh yeah, it's all coming together

Users who are viewing this thread