JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - The 3 Men Who Were Carried To The Hospital

STOP LAUGHING YOU HUMAN MOSQUITO
UNGALO GO-FIND SOME NOSE FOR URSELF LIKE DUDE MOSQUITOS LOOK BETTER THAN YOU
WHEN HE OPENS HIS MOTHERFUCKING MOUTH HE BECOMES A FUCKING GODZILLA

I'm angry asf rn but this is confusing

the reason why everyone has a star birth mark is because the green baby fused with pucci to make c-moon and the baby was born from dio's bone and dio stole jonathans body so everyone of dio's children has a star mark like the green baby, with pucci fusing with it he gets the birth mark too.
as for the reason why weather report got the birth mark is because weather report is pucci's brother.
dio's children also got it too beacuse dio is just a head, he just uses jonathans body.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

WTF is with all the birthmarks everywhere? First the baby, then Pucci (maybe he fused with the baby or something) then some random drug addict now weather report. It's like everyone is related.

What the hap is fuckening

Is Weather Report a Joestar?????? Can't say I'm disappointed, just very very very very surprised and even more confused

I think green baby was a joestar because it was Jonathan joestar bone so he was born a joestar (and that's why he showed interest in jolyen) then pucci got green baby to fuse with his body and boom pucci joestar the weather report part is simple
weather is pucci brother so he got the joestar mark

My current blind guess:
Pucci has his birthmark through Dio
The drug addict is the green baby that is speed-aging for some reason?
And Jotaro in a coma has that weird "Jolyne" carving in his arm that was never explained, so maybe Weather Report is Jotaro with his mind erased and given a different Stand?! In one way or another.

Let me see how close I was...

The most op but most underrated stand appear Bohemian Rhapsody

Also can't people understand that this is a exposition scene, like araki did this cause he certainly is gonna explain it later on

Users who are viewing this thread