JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - Bohemian Rhapsody Part 1

yes we want some jojo style Disney characters godammit! Where the fuck is Cinderella?

everyone like why does weather report have the birthmark, but the real question is "where the fuck is mikey"

Jolyne, can use her string to debunk binary code and can make nets to help her
Ungalo ,Disney go brrrrr

I can feel the lawsuits from this chapter. Also that scene is def gonna be a bigger meme when part 6 gets animated

If anyone was wondering why Weather report has a birthmark, I think its because Pucci has got to be blood related with Weather.
I might be wrong but I think its like how Jotaro got a stand after DIO was shot by it.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how they're going to deal with all the Disney stuff when this gets animated.

Fed-Kun's army
yk I am hoping that weather report aint a joestar...but like I can feel he is

I love these two, their interactions are golden XD
What do you know, turns out that I like Annasui much better when he isn't constantly thirsting for Jolyne

Their already out?

I was sorta expecting a chapter or 2 to at least show Anasui and Weather escaping.

Look at this, Weather. What a crappy guidebook!
None of the characters are on it! want to see the disney characters godd**mit!
Where the *uck is mickey?!

@Hoamary maybe, but I don't think it would be that eventful since the last word in keeping Stand Users inside has already been put out of commission

Users who are viewing this thread