JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - It's Been a While, Romeo

I refuse to believe it was DIO/Jonathan's genes that ruined these kids. His baby momma's mustve been smoking crack while pregnant or something.

@arutsuki Pronunciation, yes, sounds, no. I mean the actual vibration of the vocal chords, that create your voice. Someone with a cut-off tongue still can produce sounds, someone with damaged vocal chords and an intact tongue remains mute.

Dio has been banging some ugly ass crackwhores because Jonathans genes wouldnt produce ugly children

Ungaro was taking drugs which might be why he looks so ugly. This other one looks uhh.. I'd rather stay quiet.

The Bohemian Rhapsody arc was a really good fight tho, I loved it. Hopefully it will get animated without any problems lol.

Giorno was in italy i don't think he would've been attracted to florida
And i believe giorno was powerfull enough to ignore Pucci's gravity/fate and that it attracted only the mentally weak sons, cause there no way Dio banged and got pregnant only 4 women

Damn Dio was busy as hell. Romeo tried to repair his wrong doing and still got fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread