JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 17 Ch. 151 - Made In Heaven Part 3

damn anasui just asked for permission to marry jolyne when a literal priest is hunting them down. now thats determination

although this doesn’t seem like the time to ask jotaro i have a feeling that annasui was inclined to ask because he didn’t know whether or not he was going to get another chance later on

well they never know if they will make it alive after this so yea that's nice anasui trying your luck to ask permission but you've been rejected 🙅 and DID THEY REALLY GOING TO KILL JOTARO 'again' :D

Dex-chan lover
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THEY ALWAYS GOTTA FUCK UP ANASUI LET HIM LIVE HIS LIVE GODDAMNIT

yeah, anasui, this ain't gonna work, baby.. you just can't seem to get a break can you?

do you know those sounds cars make when they're going super fast? like the revving sounds? that's what i imagine pucci to sound like while he's zooming around like that.

@forkchan what an assholish move. And the fact that you are happy about it is disgusting.

On page 7, is no one gonna notice how similar that tactic is to another used earlier in the series? "The mother of Jolyne Cujho" is canon?

He can't end the Joestar bloodline just by killing Jotaro and Jolyne though. Josuke, Giorno and Joseph are still alive.

Fed-Kun's army
jotaro acting like a protective father is all I needed in life thank you thank you

Users who are viewing this thread