JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 17 Ch. 155 - Made In Heaven Part 7

Dex-chan lover
my stupid spotify had to play https://open.spotify.com/track/30o2KEcg82vJJRC8Q6hSLL while I watched everyone fucking DIEEEIEIDJIJL THIS IS FUCKING SHIT I HATE IT KLNKJABNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

shit. i didn't cry before but.. seeing the gang's rotting corpses in the water.. struck a cord in me. they're dead. they really are dead. it's over. we can't bring them back.

araki sure loves making me cry, huh?

pain 😃

Annasui really never got to marry Jolyne and our boi Jotaro is dead😔
Kakyoin's parents will also never know what happened to him😔

@EnderWin that's the range of the attack. For instance, Star Platinum's range is a C but it's time stop still affects the entire universe. Some moves are range irrelevant.

Wow. It's just emporio left now. This is probably the most depressing arc in the series. The world is literally ending! Can we get an F for FF, Weather, Annausi, Jotaro, Hermes, and Jolyne?

If only the Duwang gang and Giorno were here now :(

Dolphins coming to see Mr. Kujo one last time before he's gone. TwT
RIP FF, Weather, Annasui, Hermes, Jolyne, and the rest of the world before it resets. If only the Mafia and The Morioh Warriors were here.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread