JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

So what can I say? I think it was my least favourite part. I found it kinda boring. It still had some good parts and the opinion might change when the anime comes out.
Also 300th comment Yay!

Damn, Part 6 might be my second if not my favorite part of JJBA. It's a happy ending just like the rest of them, also Emporio and Hayato need to meet each other because they really pulled through for the team and they both need therapy now :/. BRUH IM GETTING MAJOR PHANTOM BLOOD VIBES FOR NO REASON, maybe because I know that they're all in heaven now watching over the rest and here we have inmates living a quiet life from now on. Last Train Home is playing as I go from one part to the next, well on to STEEL BALL RUN.

Edit: where's F.F in the sky? She deserves her place there too.

DavidProductions better get the rights to Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World when they animate this part.

This ending is literally giving me mixed feelings. I can’t even express what I wanna say, I’m at a lost for words right now.

That was a great ending.
Onto part 7
From now on I will try to comment less often because if I open the comment section I waste my time reading older comments and that slows down my reading speed.

I feel so many mixed emotions but one of them is happiness because we're gonna start the horse races

Fed-Kun's army
I...feel empty. I don't know if I liked the ending...or didn't. this ending is prob the saddest in the whole franchise. the fact that everyone actually died...I don't even know what to say.

anyways im gonna jump right into steel ball run because I feel so depressed after this

Users who are viewing this thread