JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

Poor Emporio man, Imagine being the only person who know the reality of the world itself isn't real

W h a t

Seriously, did I get this right? When the universe reset, Emporio was the only one to retain his consciousness because he didn't die, or something. Pucci pushing Weather's stand disc into Emporio forcibly changed fate. Weather Report and Pucci fought, and Pucci was defeated and killed, but the seconds before death, Pucci accelerated time to infinity so the universe reset again.This time, however, it all went differently due to how Emporio forced fate to change. This is why all our characters have different names and seemingly different lives, and why Emporio didn't appear back in GDSt prison. Additionally, just like in the second iteration, Emporio retained his consciousness because he didn't die again? Man, what an ending.

Wjk

The reason emporio remembered it was because he was still in his stand while the universe outside was erased

what an amazing story i wish i could go back and read it again without any knowledge of what happened. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a masterpiece and i don't know what i would do without it

So is emporio going to tell them or what, jolyne and the others are done, they're gone, emporio is the only one left so is he just going to go along with it? It's not like he lost his family or anything and he has weather report so thats cool, but do they have stands?

So is part 7 going to continue in this new world? Was Emporio trying to warn Jolyne about "The New World" when they first met, or was it really just about White Snakes ability? 🤔

Best part!!
Second best JoJo!!

Alright, anyone reading this next go to the second (or was it third...) page of the comics. There's an amazing explanation of what just happened. It's long, but makes perfect sense.
And it's nothing like what's memed or talked about, for the most part

this part was pretty good, but it had its flaws too
8/10

i felt that araki was done with this timeline/universe and wanted to make something he wanted to do that wasn’t entirely related to parts 1-6 (explaining part 7 & 8 not related to anything prior to it). idk that’s just my two cents. i also have a love/hate relationship with this ending. the only thing that bugs me out is everything that i get this feeling like that everything we’ve experienced in jojo so far felt like it was for nothing. but imo this was the best way to end the part

p.s. this ending kind of reminds me of how controversial school days ending was lol you either love it or hate it

it wasnt "all for nothing"

pucci was still defeated, he reset the universe, but all that did was make a world without well, all the bad things in other parts

imo i think its what the joestars would have wanted, (not them dying i mean the battle with dio and everything relating to him)

but it did have flaws yeah i give it a 8/10 aswell

Does Emporio remember it all? Will Jolyne, Annasui, Jotaro and Hermes meet Weather Report again? WILL EMPORIO TELL JOLYINE AND THE OTHERS WHO THEY REALLY ARE? I HAVE SOO MANY F*CKING QUESTIONS AAAAAAAAAA... I heard part 7 and 8 are like...distant parallel universes,maybie in part 9 (If it will exist) this is going to repeat and they are going to come back to the original universe, or maybe they are going to continue in "the new world", does the parallel universe characters in here have stands? SOO MANY QUESTIONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The second best part after DiU, I cried when ff died, it was such a great character... 3rd best protagonist after Joseph and Josuke, the ending is 100% underrated, they died, but they were born in a new universe and they would meet again, and they got everything they ever wanted, hell, Annasui and Joyline might even adopt Emporio...it wasn't as satisfying as Joseph sending Kars to space, Jotaro Killing Dio, Ambulance and all of Morioh killing Kira and Giorno sending Diavolo in a death loop but it was a good ending because everyone survived and Pucci was killed with its own ability (discs) even after being the king of the universe. This is a lesson everyone should take that fate sometimes goes in our favor, sometimes not and even after you go in the deepest hole, you will still climb out.Who doesn't want this animated is the biggest cock in the universe, I want this animated soo bad.

Users who are viewing this thread