JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Stone Ocean, Part 1

Lux

Power Uploader
@dogpark

Thanks! Do you plan to keep up doing all part 6? This part has pretty low quality B&W scans, would be great if someone re did it again properly.

thank you, this looks great! Part 6 has been a bit of a slog to get through for me so far because I prefer the native monochrome but the other scans are kinda... difficult to read.

thank you so much for this! I'll definitely read your translation of part 6, it looks great

GRE

I am so happy someone is fixing the translations, I never new how bad it was until I saw your tweets, I hope it gets more people who hated stone ocean to start liking it because I feel like this part is hated for no reason

This Part kinda had the same translation issue that Part 5 did & no one really batted an eye. Fan-tucking-fastic

at the very start of the chapter, it literally reminds me of a Stardust Crusader part of Jojo

correct me if I'm wrong, I think that stone is not actually a stone, it was actually a part of an arrow Jotaro gave to Jolyne

I read through part 6 for the first time with the current translation, and even then i noticed some weird things going on ("the upper part of the mirror didn't get taken when it was checked" red flag from the very start). Hopefully this translation would help everyone starting to read part 6, to me you're doing god's work, man.

Users who are viewing this thread