JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - A Silent Way Part 2

I like to think that Johnny is being sarcastic and troll to Gyro but holy heck, his poker face and his over the top compliments to Gyro is really funny. I really love their relationship, they have an opposite personalities but they blend so well 🤣

I'm so excited to hear the Pizza Mozarella song by Gyro in anime 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao Gyro expression at page 6 was priceless
I still can't tell if Johnny is being serious ,but it's hilarious nonetheless

I can’t wait to see this part animated. I’m hoping that DP goes all out with Gyro’s song like they did with the torture dance 😩

Maybe even a special ending like they did for the Oingo Boingo episodes with Johnny joining in for the second verse lmao

Mozzarella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella rella

a lot of foreshadowing about johnny evolving his stand

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Wayward9 might as well just finish reading part 4 before saying crap like that, Koichi's pretty much part 4's protagonist.
Hell, when Jotaro finish Kira, he thanks Koichi because it's thanks to him that they're able to kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread