JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 10 Ch. 42.5 - Extra

I've read some of the comments and I want to make one thing clear. The universe in Part 7 isn't the universe after the Part 6 reset. It is a completely alternate universe to the previous one. So the characters from the first 6 parts don't exist here, but they do have some counterparts like Johnny and Jonathan, Gyro and Will or Caesar, Diego and Dio etc...

Wait come to think of it, why did Jolyne need to get hit by the arrow when she was supposed to inherit them from Jotaro right away?

Good old stardust crusaders... though as I said before in part4, I miss that Ripple stuff. Well the steel balls makes up for it...

First of all, every rule has its exceptions.
And second, "Nothing" and "Vacuum" are two different things.
Greetings to everyone i hope i cleared that up

Dex-chan lover
Funny how most of the things said here has been broken by some exceptions.

@Sukeroku it's written than you do can inherit it, but that it's dormant. The arrow was there to awaken Jolyne's stand. Jotaro knew it wouldn't kill her since she's his daughter and Joseph's grand grandaughter.
I guess it might have awoken by itself at some point, but the arrow was there to force it right away when Jolyne would need it.

Users who are viewing this thread