JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 10 Ch. 42.5 - Extra

this entire chapter was like the opposite of a normal araki forgot moment and I don't know how I feel about that

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the Ripple ( and spin ) was one shortcut to being worthy of a stand, so that means
gyro will get his own stand aswell

Naruhodo, so he made this chapter to remember the things he had forgotten after years

Wait jolyne inherited the stand? I thought she was only able to draw her stand bcoz of the arrow that his father gave?

Nostalgia: The Chapter. Pretty cool seeing some of these d00ds in Araki's new style.

KUREZY DIAMONDU is back! Also a bunch of other stands. Kinda surprised that Araki remembered about Dark Blue Moon tho. It was one of the most forgettable stands in part 3.

I actually did not expect the stone mask to be referenced AT ALL. Also how hilarious is it that all of these rules have been broken at least once in the past?

So it looks like Araki didn't forget after all. Except for battle tendency maybe. Not a single reference to it.

Seeing all these characters makes me feel hella nostalgic. Cant believe I'm already this deep into the series after finding out about this 10 months ago. Time has really flown by. It also made me realize just how many stands Jojo has, It's definitely over 100 by this point.

@Zarabas only stands can attack other stands (except when they don't), only stand users can see other stands (except when they don't) and all damage done to the stand is reflected on the user (except when they don't)

Users who are viewing this thread