JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 10 Ch. 42 - A Silent Way Part 3

Yeah, as much as Jonathan's father was kind of an asshole sometimes, and a bad father for not taking notice that his son was getting fucking harrased by Dio, at least he cared for both Jonathan and Dio, he loved both of them deeply, and especially Jonathan. And he seemed to be a true "Joestar", as in someone who seeks true justice and wants to stand against evil. (He still has done some dumb ass things as a father)

Johnny's father on the other hand is a total asshole. Damn, I'm more sympathic toward Gyro's father now that I've read this chapter, now that I have another terrible father to compare him to. (Gyro's father just is a total fucking robot, not especially a "bad" person... Just a fucking dumb ass robot with the stupidest conviction as to what is a human being ever...)
I want to punch Johnny's father in the fucking face. Fucking pig. Eat shit and die.

Maybe Danny meant to kill Dio as revenge for the death of his dog counterpart

there's a lot of crappy dads here in jjba but johnny's dad is on another level, wishing for your other son to be dead instead of the other one that's bullshit. and does araki thought to become a joestar you must have a daddy issue 🤔

I'm almost crying everytime I read this chapter, can't wait for the anime so I can cry more over fictional characters

Dex-chan lover
all joestar dads are complete garbage ( with some exceptions )

can't change my mind

Users who are viewing this thread