JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - A Silent Way Part 5

@Wayward9 another Jojo comment from you, another shit comment from you. I don't know what's worse, your hot takes, or that you seem to think that most people agree with you ?

Spoilers for.. quite a bit later on
I remember seeing a theory that Sandman.. this Sandman, is a different one than who we saw before. Valentine used his stand to bring an alternate version of Sandman in. The proof of it is some small things.. but the one I remember now is him saying he has the name Soundman, his tribe calls him that. In the beginning of the comic, his tribe, his sister, calls him Sandman. Yeah sure, this can be explained with Araki forgot, but the theory is much cooler

i think this might be one of araki forgot, in the beginning of the story the people in his tribe were all calling him sandman and now araki is saying that the americans made a mistake thinking that his name was sandman and that his tribe called him sound man and that was his true name

Kinda sucks that Hot Pants and Sandman aren't allied with our main team. But you cant trust anyone. Unless your name is Joestar/Zeppeli

I wonder, does Gyro know Hot Pants is a woman?

Y'all need to chill every part of Jojo is good. Even the worst part is a 7-10 watching/reading experience.

Users who are viewing this thread