JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 12 Ch. 47 - The Promised Land- Sugar Mountain Part 3

Dex-chan lover
Gyro's hat on page 24 looks like an ass. Araki what are you trying to tell us?

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was quite intense... Page 28 gave me a HUGE SCARE THOUGH. I thought my boy Gyro was done for!!!

Dex-chan lover
No one wants to give away those. You just need to use them up.
This gunfight was too awesome!!

Is “President of the United States of Valentine” on the title page just a mistranslation? When I try Google-translating the raw cover it says “Valentine President of the United States” (which should have a comma between Valentine and President but otherwise seems like it’d be more accurate. It regonizes the main text as “ヴァレンタイン合衆国大統領”—I can’t find a picture of high enough quality to distinguish the furigana though). I don’t see any sort of connector that could be “of” between the ヴァレンタイン (“Valentine”) and the 合衆国大統領 (“US President” or “President of the United States”). The French translation on here says “Valentine, Président des Étas-Unis” which also makes more sense—same as my Google-translate answer but with a comma added for the sake of grammar.

What if we kissed on Gyro's boob hat on page 24 of volume 12 chapter 47 of JoJo's Bizzare Andventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run?

Haha just kidding

Unless...

Gyro's hat looking real thicc on p. 24 👀

Also really something no one looks @ but... holy fuck I love the mood that this manga has, especially in this shoot out. It feels so intense, and so damn western. Like this has never felt any more like two cowboys fucking around and going berserk. Also big kudos to the color team for this manga cause, again, the mood that it brings is just 👌

Everyone's noticing Gyro's hat on page 24 xD BUT did anyone notice that also on page 24 the enemy in the top right has NASA written in the newspaper font in his hair?

I don't know if Araki didn't have time to put details on Gyro's hat on page 24 or if it was an artistic choice, but it do be looking like a pair of boobs though 😳

Came to comments to make a joke about Gyro's hat on page 24, only to see everyone else had already done the same. oh well Let me join you.

When I saw Gyro's thicc hat I was like Lord In Heaven please look away 😳 for im about to sin

Hiring bodyguards or assassins is a good idea since they're expensive. The corpse parts though.....
Gyro's hat..... 👀

Users who are viewing this thread