JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 13 Ch. 50 - Tubular Bells Part 3

Double-page supporter
im still wondering if scarlet is near the age of lucy or the president

poor lucy, i really like her and she's the character which i'm more attached to, it's a shame that she has to go through all of this to protect herself and her husband life, i don't think she loves him romantically speaking (i don't know if they're going to explain lucy and steven's relationship dynamic better) but she likes him enough to risk her life and it seems she'll suffer even more

Am I missing something or is this arc just filled with inconsistencies/ Araki forgots? Hot Pants explicitly told Lucy that Cream Starter imitates the other person's scent but for some reason Tubular Bells still immediately recognize her. What bugs me most about this whole fight though is how suddenly all those people who aren't Stand users (Lucy, Scarlet) have no trouble at all with identifying Tubular Bells.

Princess_Crystonia really doing all they can to be the most toxic poster on those Jojo comments uh

Anyway, incredible chapter. It keeps getting more and more gore, this is insane. Love it.

Users who are viewing this thread