JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 15 Ch. 59 - Gettysburg Dream

Everyone: that fight was awesome
Me: ugh guys? What fight are you referring too cause civil war made no sense

Correct me if I'm wrong...but Jhonny no longer has any corpse body parts inside his body,so how can he use his stand?
maybe he evolved and no longer needs the body parts?can someone explain that.

@KumoRocks6 There's a reason why Jojo is rated 17+, because it's not for children--like you. All you do here is whine about how you don't get this and how you don't get that--but in reality, you just don't have any sense.

You didn't read anything, you just skimmed through the pages. So don't blame everyone else for your problems.

@Princess_Crystonia I'm tired of seeing you talk shit to other people, mind your own fucking business no one asked you to reply to someone who wasn't even talking to you. You're the real child here.

@Monkeys Bitch, I can shit talk people if I want to. Who I "shit talk" has nothing to fucking do with you. So don't come to whine about me, hypocrite. Being annoyed at morons with short attention spans isn't childish :)

(And I'm not reading your reply, I don't give a crap about it. I don't have time to go back and forth with random stranger, unlike you. So mind your damn business)

Poor Johnny... All for nothing. The president got what he needed and Jesus isn't on Johnny's side anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread