JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 61 - Both Sides Now Part 2

Dex-chan lover
@PenGirl even before reading your comment, I felt ashamed, I didn't call Steel a pedo, but said it wasn't normal to marry a 14 year old or have sexual relations with one not even in 1890, which is true, but I said that because there were people defending it like it was a "representation of the time" in the comments of the chapters of tubular bells, I implied bad things about Steel, and now I can only say, Steel is a true gentleman and deserves all the respect from the fandom.

@ale_city understandable. I think that was Araki's goal as well? Steel said himself that he would be judged by others but he didn't cared, he just wanted to see Lucy happy.

Damn this comment section. 124 comments i cant even.

"His marriage is lawful."
W A C K

The poses on page 19 as they approach each other man. Also is Lucy actually the same height as the President?

OHHHH its the napkin speech I've heard so much about.

Damn I can feel the anger from the page. Can't wait for the adaptation in like 2025.

Is it time for Atrocious Actions At Affordable Pricing?

Stuff is getting a bit steamy here.

So is this why Araki wanted Jojo to be a seinen manga? Just when you were kinda fine with Mr Steel marrying Lucy because he didn't have any evil intentions with her, Mr President comes along and tries to rape her.

No way he died so easily. He's gonna pull something off and come back somehow. We have like 30 chapters left still.

his rambling actually makes a lot of sense, oddly. if he gets all the corpse, what will happen? is it like requiem?

WHAT IF WE HAD SEX

ON THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE TABLE

Suppose that you were sitting down at this table. The napkins are in front of you, which napkin would you take? The one on your ‘left’? Or the one on your ‘right’? The one on your left side? Or the one on your right side? Usually you would take the one on your left side. That is ‘correct’ too. But in a larger sense on society, that is wrong. Perhaps I could even substitute ‘society’ with the ‘Universe’. The correct answer is that ‘It is determined by the one who takes his or her own napkin first.’ …Yes? If the first one takes the napkin to their right, then there’s no choice but for others to also take the ‘right’ napkin. The same goes for the left. Everyone else will take the napkin to their left, because they have no other option. This is ‘society’… Who are the ones that determine the price of land first? There must have been someone who determined the value of money, first. The size of the rails on a train track? The magnitude of electricity? Laws and Regulations? Who was the first to determine these things? Did we all do it, because this is a Republic? Or was it Arbitrary? NO! The one who took the napkin first determined all of these things! The rules of this world are determined by that same principle of ‘right or left?’! In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers’. In the case of this table, the ‘eldest’ or the ‘Master of the party’ will take the napkin first… Because everyone ‘respects’ those individuals.

Lucy broke her back like Josuke on the cover

LUCY PENDELTON???? ERINA?? Erina makes me tear up because then I'm reminded of how great of a relationship Erina and Jonathan had TWT.

I knew I wasn't weird for liking their relationship TwT.

HY-PO-THE-TIC-LY is now one of my favorites quotes.

Anime/manga characters have a secret to getting abs and I want to know it, please.

I just skipped the scene because Jesus is watching for he is in this part. Are you proud Father Pucchi?

Fed-Kun's army
the transition from fat valentine to buff valentine is so jarring and feels like it happened in the exact same scene

i wanted to comment on how wholesome lucys backstory actually is but then i saw the 130 comments and was scared for my life

Funny how all the people who were calling Steel a pedo for the last 60 chapters got BTFO and nowhere to be seen here.

Users who are viewing this thread